Weihenstephan Standards (WS) define
- a communication protocol, easily implemented on all machines for food production and packaging
- data tags to acquire all relevant production data
- procedures for:
- efficiency analysis (OEE indicators, cost transparency),
- tracking & tracing of batches, transport units and orders,
- monitoring production processes and product quality
Get rid of interface problems, benefit from the cost-efficient and future-safe standard, just
order your machines and IT systems compliant to WS!
no news in this list.